From the moment we arrived we fell in love with the Paradise plantation resort. The setting is fabulous overlooking the beautiful valley below and the mountains opposite. Our private bungalow was delightfull, beautifully furnished and even had a mosquito net. The restuarant food was first class with lots of fresh fruit at breakfast and freshly prepared fish and curry for dinner. We went for a evening stroll with Roy the hotel manager who told us splendid stories about the area and the Hindu religion. We highly recommend the Paradise Plantation Resort to othert travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat is set on an organic coffee and spice plantation in the hills of Kerala. The Retreat comprises traditional wooden cottages, embellished with invaluable antiques. The activities available are yoga, cooking lessons, visit to the tea factory(12 kms), visit or massage at the Ayurveda centre(8 kms), and Periyar Tiger Reserve (40 kms). There are many spectacular walking routes. One leaves the Retreat invigorated by the fresh air, pampered by the caring staff and visually delighted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers and Southall Travel so you can book your Paradisa Plantation Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Hotel Thekkady
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Idukki
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Thekkady, Kerala, India