Located in midst of a spice plantation,the property stretches accross the hills catering to the naturally abundant flaura and fauna. As one reaches the reception desk, you will have an old man walking around with a musical instrument, playing local classical tunes. This immediately transforms one into a different world!!!
This resort is a must visit for everyone who intends to travel to Kerala. At least one needs 2 Nights of stay to experience "Carmelia Haven"
The Restaurant: If u are lucky enuf, u will get a chance to be served by BIBIN JP. This guy immediately will bring a smile to ur face. Everystaff is good but this guy ensures ur food and time at restaurant is well spent keeping one involved in excellent conversations! Kudos to Chef Anup for the Crab he served. The buffet was also excellent but one can still order frm Ala Carte.
Overall an excellent experiance, guys its HIGLY RECOMMENDED!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala, India
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady