Me and my wife stayed for days at carmelia, it was little away from thekkady, but the place is good with nice area to roam around, we stayed at the wood house which has nice big long windows opening to the pool area. The food was not that good and all but it's ok,the plantation visit and kalasam was really nice. The service is average and the pool was not maintained properly it was full of bugs and leaves. Anyways if u wanna stay near to the thekkady tourist spot don't pick this place....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala, India
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady