Heard a lot about this place and finally i booked my stay in Carmelia Haven....lets start with location : its very huge around 55 acres between the plantations and trees.....many rooms ... I suggest to stay only in deluxe cottages as rest of the cottages are too old and dirty....i gave 4* only for this reason.....rooms are not gr8 as seen on website....i can say decent rooms not gr8....food was amazing....kerala massage was good...kailasam is superb experience in a jeep ride....had a decent stay in Carmelia Haven !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Southall Travel so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala, India
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady