Beautiful rooms: clean, large, comfy beds. The towel swans were a nice touch. Bathroom was gorgeous, with one wall of the indoor shower facing out into a private area with outdoor shower. Front desk were very helpful, and housekeeping turned our laundry around very quickly. Only comment was restaurant service was a bit odd. Music was inappropriate (too western and at times club music, when we asked them to change it we ended up with backstreet boys and titanic theme tune stuck on repeat), plus it was too loud. And food took ages to arrive for dinner; and breakfast wasn't ready at the stated time of 7:30. Otherwise though, the taste of the food was very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala, India
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady