this hotel is like a fairy tale land... if only it had a waterfall... m sure they might happen during the rainy season.... we went there in December... it was cold n so sweet.. they have these lil lamp post yellow lights all around the place which makes it so cozy feel.. our room was the honeymoon cottage.. it was a circular room with a pvt terrace to it. the room was simple n comfortable with a coffee maker. bathroom had nice hot shower however, due to the location of our room, a few harmless but irritating snails did crawl in.. the room actually could have been a bit bigger but it worked fine for us..the entire resort glows in the night with lil mist all over the place n cool breeze around... they have these different clusters of plantation and the rooms are divided accordingly.... the guy at the reception dropped us to our room and helped us plan our stay in thekeddy for 2 nights, 3 days. as per plan, he took us for a plantation tour which by the way is not free outside the resort so u better take it! its just a general overview n a mktg tour/trekking for about an hour or so... they then had a local dance program for all the guests staying at the resort... food was excellent. we have great memories of the place and have already recommended to my cousins & friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 55 acres of lush green spice-plantation with lots of activities for all age groups. You can have the feel of luxury tree houses or cave-room. Unmatchable ambiance and top-notch hospitality . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Carmelia Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carmelia Haven Thekkady, Kerala, India
- Carmelia Haven Hotel Thekkady