i stayed in this hell this april,on seeing their ad's over the net , i thought it'll be a real heaven,on reaching the place i was shocked to see the premises,totally congested surrounded by a town,
the location of this resort is over a hilltop,we asked for a royal cottage rooms over the phone ,they accepted early,but on reaching there we found we were allotted deluxe rooms,we checked in ,suddenly a scream....my niece found a worm over the bed,and the whole room was full of insects.,after informing to the front desk ,they came and cleaned everything and asked us to shut the window doors tightly,and left..my niece was afraid of the bed and slept i the sofa itself..we had dinner in the restaurant ,food was average and my family members started annoying me to look for some other place,we adjusted ourselves among bugs,hard beds, unhygienic toilets and sultry room,early morning we got up and went for a walk ,traffic started early and i couldn't get a resort ambience.we checked out the resort with a hurry...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Hill-station near to Thekkady. Situated beside the Kottayam-Kumaly National high-way. 3600 ft. above sea-level. Three star resort. Multi-cuisine restaurant. As situated the top of the mountain, can see a 90-digree panaromic view of the nature covers thousands of hectres green plantations. Moderate cool climate in all the seasons. Arranging sight seeing to Tea-factorys & plantations, Ayurveda medicine factory, trekking, Jeep safari to hill tops etc. Location is famous for the summer retret of "Maharahs" of kerala, can visit their old Castle. Thekkady is only 50-minutes journey from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L. and Booking.com so you can book your Thrisangu Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thrisangu Haven Hotel Thekkady
- Thrisangu Haven Resort Thekkady, Kerala, India