We went here for Christmas lunch. The restaurant seemed run down. Food was bad - the curd rice seemed to have been taken out the fridge, the biriyani was insipid and the rest of the food not worth the money. All of us fell sick.
The cottages didnt look too bad though the way up to the hotel is an arduous climb up a bad road.They need to give their heart and soul into making this place what they claim it to be - a haven recommended by movie stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Hill-station near to Thekkady. Situated beside the Kottayam-Kumaly National high-way. 3600 ft. above sea-level. Three star resort. Multi-cuisine restaurant. As situated the top of the mountain, can see a 90-digree panaromic view of the nature covers thousands of hectres green plantations. Moderate cool climate in all the seasons. Arranging sight seeing to Tea-factorys & plantations, Ayurveda medicine factory, trekking, Jeep safari to hill tops etc. Location is famous for the summer retret of "Maharahs" of kerala, can visit their old Castle. Thekkady is only 50-minutes journey from the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Thrisangu Haven Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thrisangu Haven Hotel Thekkady
- Thrisangu Haven Resort Thekkady, Kerala, India