This hotel was a pleasant one night stay in Thekkady. Room was nice, but wooden terrace was spectacular. Still, beware of monkeys who will do anything to still something from You. Food was OK, but I have to admit that Lalit, New Delhi, and Crown Plaza Cochin, have spoiled us. Swimming pool looked nice, but a bit cold. We had a chance to watch a show, which acctualy was a kind of introduction in Katakali, and it was a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Elephant Court" is the one and only classified 5 star resort and is largest and most luxurious resort at Thekkady and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. The resort is conveniently located near the Periyar Tiger Reserve and all major tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Elephant Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elephant Court Hotel Thekkady
- Elephant Court Hotel Thekkady
- Elephant Court Thekkady
- The Elephant Court Thekkady, Kerala, India