My review may be slanted by being on another long car journey (with more interesting overtaking techniques!) but this was just what we needed. A warm welcome from all of the staff and even the road workers on the approach road to this delightful place. It's laid out as individual blocks, neatly spaced around the side of a valley. This gave us some fantastic tree top views into the distance from a great room (with a huge floor to ceiling window) and balcony. The restaurant area was very nice and unusually, as we found, and outside space - perfect for breakfast.
Again, as we continually found, the staff were friendly and helpful. We must just be very nice!
My only criticism was the bird noise as I'm from 'ackney but secretly, despite my moaning, I loved it.
There was also a lovely pool in a woodland setting. A bit of a steep walk for some perhaps but well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala, India