As soon as we arrived at Wild Corridor, we were welcomed in a traditional way and served refreshing welcome drinks. We had booked the deluxe rooms which are basic but very spacious rooms with a huge balcony overlooking the spice garden and the pool. I was particularly impressed with the quality of the food. The price was a little on the higher side but portion size and taste was just awesome. Chef Anup and his team is doing a great job at the Wild Corridor - we tried chinese and some local cuisine and everything tasted great. Another thing that I liked was the extra bed tucked below the King size bed and once you request for it, the cot is pulled out and the extra mattress is placed over it.
For the spice tour, I would recommend a farm by the name of 'Spice Walk' which is pretty close to the hotel and has a big fishing pond as well. My 5 year old's dream was fulfilled when he actually caught a fish :) We were lucky to also catch a fish which was approx 500g and the farm worker prepared it for us at an extra charge of Rs 50. The whole experience was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Southall Travel so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala, India