After a long journey from Munnar to Thekkady we were pleasantly surprised with garlands and a cooling welcome drink. Unfortunately the expectations were not met during the stay. The rooms were not clean, especially the bath tubs. the Bath room was smelly which despite of a lot of cleaning was not enough. The rooms had excellent view and the only savior for the stay was the food. finger licking good ! .. The Wifi was available only in the lobby , which is a let down. Secondly the rooms service could have been better, but realized that its a perennial problem in most of the hotels in Kerala. The swimming pool was closed for " maintenance" .. :( .. over all the good location and the good food was the only saving grace ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wild Corridor Resort & Spa by Apodis almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly, elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side, overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Wild Corridor Resort and Spa by Apodis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort And Spa By Apodis Thekkady, Kerala, India