Elisa International
Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$42
US$39
Fortune Hotel The South Park(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$47
  • Breakfast included
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
Hotels.com
Hycinth By Sparsa(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$91
US$80
Agoda.com
Biverah Hotel & Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$38
US$35
Priceline
Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$77
US$72
Priceline
Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$25
US$22
Priceline
The Travancore Heritage Beach Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$66
Windsor Rajadhani(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$58
TripAdvisor
Hotel Prathiba Heritage(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$12
TripAdvisor
All reviewsneat and clean roomstourist homebudget hotelnon acplace to stayreceptionist
Reviewed 17 November 2013

PLUS:- Confirmations and availablity of rooms on booking is PERFECT and deserves a double star for that!Good mannered staffs particularly at reception counter is pleasant.Rooms are good.

MINUS:- Lack of restaurant/food is a big minus as senior citizens/toddlers trend to suffer and the same is for early morning or late night tourers.

SUGGESTIONS:-Can improve on facilities like internet/wifi , 24 hrs hot water facility,availablity of standby taxis/autos for tours, pickup/drop facility to/from hotel, mini fridge facility in top end rooms,mineral water provision for all rooms etc.

EXPERIENCE:-I had a pleasant experience when I checked in to this hotel years back by chance after which i always complete my stay at Trivandrum when ever I visit in this hotel and not even once it has failed my expectations.Congatulations Hotel Elisa International!Keep it up.-M.Shyam sunder (shyamsundersmail@gmail.com)

Room Tip: All rooms seems to be resonably good
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Shyam S
SSS705, Director of Sales at Elisa International, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear sir..
Greeting From Elisa International..!!!

Thank you very much for finding time to post a honest review on your holiday with us at Elisa International..!!!We are thankful for your kind words about the service,Property and hospitality....
Looking forward to host you again...!!

High Regards
SANTHOSH ABRAHAM

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I have not booked any hotels in Kovalam or Trivandrum. After long search for rooms at Kovalam I could not get any good room at Kovalam on 18 oct 13 I have to search hotels in Trivandrum and got this Hotel. The small room is good and the AC is working and the Bed is also good. The hotel is near to Railway station and 1.5 KM from MG Road. Front office staff are also good and responsive, Nice place for a short stay at Trivandrum at a very gooooood price.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank NAYAK2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I had to stay in Trivandrum, for three days last month.
Early morning they were the one, who accommodated us, as rest denied accommodation on unknown reasons, even after showing our identities.
Any how, I was little concerned about the accommodation.
After checking in I liked the ambiance of the room,
Rooms are neat clean, and is quite spacious.
Hotel has no restaurant of its own.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Emagien
Reviewed 25 January 2013

It's very affordable for small family. Rooms are very neat ,well arranged and maintained. Go for it. It will be worthy.
Is very near to railway station and bus stand. Hotels are also near. All peoples at Elisa behaved well.option for newspapers coffee are available

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lijo C
Reviewed 31 December 2012

My relative in India booked a room stating the Room is for Foreigners. Straight away I took a Taxi from Airport to the "hotel". At first they were happy to receive us. While filling up the Form when I informed them we (myself, wife and daughter) are from Sri Lanka and we are Overseas Citizens of India (dual citizens/NRI) they refused to accommodate us and behaved rudely sighting police and other regulations despite me pointing out from my OCI identity card that such regulations do not apply to us.

When my relative requested the front office manager to allow us to stay in the waiting area till he go and find a room in another hotel he blatantly refused to be courteous and asked us to take our luggage and stay outside the hotel (on the pavement).

We were standing there nearly for one hour till my relative returned with a Booking from Hotel Highland Park where they did not have any problem with the formalities and was very courteous. Moreover the (Highland Park) location was more convenient (for shopping and food) than this remote and rude place.

Date of occurrence : 26th December, 2012, It was very difficult to find accommodation during this seasonal period.

Room Tip: Never select this hotel at all.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family