The Seven Hills
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$106
Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$44
US$40
Trivandrum Hotel(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$33
Hotel Prathiba Heritage(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$15
Treebo Adrak(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))(Great Value!)
US$192
Maurya Rajadhani(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$70
US$56
Priceline
Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$26
US$22
Priceline
The Residency Tower(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$53
US$45
Priceline
Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
US$79
US$73
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 January 2014

This is good place for stay. Neat and clean, Rooms are good and spacious. One can not expect any thing better at the price. Staff members are courteous and good. The unique selling point of this hotel is that it is centrally located. All places of importance are accessible. A good hotel to recommend. This was one of the best hotels I stayed in after a long time. The location is good and very close to the important places, both tourist attractions and business, in Trivandrum.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 January 2014

If you are looking for a place that is clean, modern and located in the heart of the city this is a great place to stay. I also enjoyed the breakfast package which was included in my stay. I would definitely visit this hotel again!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have visited hotel on 29 & 30 December, The hotel is business hotel for just sake. No running water, no ambience, room service is very poor. Not attending calls intentionally. They don't care for the guests. In the CP Plan they intentionally delaying the breakfast. No room cleaning service. Even owner of hotel is such a person who don't care for their guest. I have to wait 1 hour for hot water to get bath which ultimately delayed my whole day schedule both the day. The Air Conditioner of Room was noisy, Television was showing polluted broadcastings. After wait of 1 hour for water, I have been given hot water of just 1/2 tub. Quality of breakfast is so worst and putting little things in buffet, which leads us to leave breakfast instead of waiting for it.

I hope that owner management will get awake by this rating since my decision of hotel choosing gets affected the reviews shown in trip advisor

Regards
CA Mihir H. Shah
Vadodara - Gujarat

Room Tip: never choose this hotel......
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I found some leftover undergarments in wardrobe and the room was infested with bed bugs. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. If the hotel management is reading these comments, I would like to let them know that those bed bugs managed to sneak into my luggage and it was bit costly on me to get rid of those insects. Thanks to Seven Hills.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank saQQi
Reviewed 13 February 2013

We booked the hotel through our travel agent and this is favourite amongst them.

Rooms are pretty good in size with business table and chair to work upon. It has a dressing table and ample storage almirah. Bathroom has separate shower area and pretty good in size.

Restaurant was under rennovation so we opted for in room service. Food was really good. Did not get a chance top have breakfast, hence cannot comment.

It has a 24 hr check in/ out facility so very good with business and family travellers. Location si also very good as it is hardly 0.5 kms from Central Railway Station and Bus stand.

Negatives: Reception/ room service does not pick phone on one ring. You might need to do repeated calling. My room has breakages which I would not expect from such a star hotel (see photos attached)

Room Tip: Prefer a room on higher floor to have a good view of city though there is nothing much to view around
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
7Hills-TVM, Owner at The Seven Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Thanks for your review and the valuable feedback. We are pleased that you found our rooms to be better in comparison with similar hotels. We strive hard to provide our guests a comfortable stay that provides good value for money.
Your feedback on the room service response time is duly noted. You will be pleased to know that we have been updating the property each floor at a time. It is more than likely that the room you stayed in and the breakages you highlighted have already been addressed. Regardless, we will do another walk through of the property and fix anything that was missed.
I hope we can continue to be your top pick for your future visits to Trivandrum. Please email us if there is anything we can do to better serve your needs.