“Fantastic!”

Siddha Wellness Centre
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Visited this centre in its early days. From outside walking in I saw how clean the place is. There is an area like a vegie patch where herbs are planted. On the other side is the studio where Siddha Inner Power training is conducted. It has plenty of room and natural light and ventilation. The Wellness rooms inside the main building is very clean, marble flooring and rooms were the right size. It is cooler inside too. The energy of this centre is very conducive to relaxing, promoting wellness and nurturing yourself. The staff are professional, courteous and genuinely cares about your needs and requirements. I had a review of a couple of courses, the facilitators gave me more clarity on the subject and at the end of it I had greater understanding and learned stuff that I missed the first time I took the course. Surej has a wealth of knowledge and experience and he has a big heart :) you will know what I mean when you sit in his class. Overall a great experience I would like to re-experience all over again. Anantham!

4  Thank Light_Row