We stayed at this property for one day from 13th Oct to 14th Oct 2013. We had booked a standard deluxe double non a/c room. However, on arrival the hotel staff upgraded to Deluxe Double non A/c room free of cost.
The room had an excellent backwater and sea view from the balcony. Watching the sunset from the room was an amazing experience. The room was clean and well-maintained. The hotel staff was very hospitable.
The hotel's in-house restaurant was deserted (hardly a couple of guests). The food was extremely expensive way to high for the standard of the hotel and the quality of food being served.
The beach was very dirty with a lot of waste strewn around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beach and Lake is a privately owned Ayurvdedic Resort, 8 kms south from Trivandrum International airport and 4 kms north of Kovalam beach. It's nestled between the Arabian Sea and the Parvathiputhanar, Karamana rivers, situated on an island, blessed by nature. This tranquil oasis is an excellent hideaway with the peaceful and comfortable surroundings, the stunning scenery, homely and attentive service, Ayurvedic therapy, Yoga and Meditation etc. Ayurveda is a health science, the oldest and most complete healing system known today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Beach and Lake Ayurvedic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach And Lake Ayurvedic Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Beach And Lake Ayurvedic Resort Kerala, India