Signature-Residence opened in 2008 and is a new & nice option in Varkala. The hotel staff is really nice and helpful, including the ayurvedic doctor who kindly helped me with some medicine.
The hotel is only 5 minutes away from the cliff and close to Black Beach (walking distance). The way to beach is not very nice though since you have to walk through waste and litter. But that seems to be typical indian style in "God's own country" ...
The rooms are simple but nice - I think you can not expect anything better at the price of 2500 Rupees. It is very quite there, you can sleep with open doors.
To be true I did not like Varkala since there is too much waste and litter dumped on the cliffs. People there just don't care about the environment, it is a mess! And even more astounding because it is exactly the cliff and the beach that attract tourists - and those Indians keep on spoiling it. Goa has much nicer beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful, quiet and peaceful place with comfortable, clean stylish rooms and independent cottages, nicely situated in a tropical garden to relax and enjoy - that is Signature Residence at North Cliff Varkala, Kerala. With a choice of three unique cottages or well appointed hotel rooms, Signature Residence aims to offer you luxurious comfort and security. Only 2 minutes walk from Varkala's stunning Papanasham Cliffs and beach to Signature Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers so you can book your Signature Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Signature Residence Varkala, Kerala
- Signature Residence Hotel Varkala