We stayed here for over two weeks to recover after travelling around Northern India. We stayed in one of the newer cottages, right by the sea. The staff were very friendly and the location was perfect for relaxing. It was away from the hustle and bustle of Varkala's North Cliff but within 20 minutes stroll when we felt like going there to eat. I did find the chairs in the restaurant very uncomfortable, so we tended not to eat there in the evenings. Otherwise, this is a good choice if you are looking for somewhere by the sea. The beaches are smaller, but much more pleasant than the rather grubby sands in Varkala itself
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala