Good place, great people. Went there after getting high recommendation from a friend and what a great decision it was The view from the resort, and the adjoining beach can infuse life into the most tired soul. They have multiple room options with the cheapest being non-ac. We had opted for 2 ac rooms and since it was off peak season we got some discount too.
We roamed around the place in a big 3-wheeler. Resort people provided us with the phone no. of the driver.
We had gone mid week in off peak season. So the main chef/cook was unavailable but the plain simple food (dal, rice, fish curry, veg curry) we had for lunch was amazing. For dinner we went to Clafouti restaurant. Amazing sea food and amazing ambiance. We were helped by the fact that it had rained in the evening. So weather was cool and breezy.
We spent only one night there but it's a place where u can easily spend a week too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala