this is a great little set up about 5 - 10 mins walk from the buzz of beautiful varkala cliff. little bamboo style beach huts with all the home comforts inside. its got a bar and restaurant too with lovely views of the sea. I could hear the waves from my room and woke to friendly staff and yummy breakfast brought by the lovely Santosh. Staff could not do enough to help, although if you just wanted to be on your own and chill that was okay aswell. The always glamorous Theresa will sort out anything you require and Baby the lady who owns the accomodation is kind and attentive to detail.
for extra adventure dont bring your touch on the way back from the bar at night ! you might just get woken up by the local fishermen...fantastic. would love to go back, today :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala