Highly recommended. Set directly opposite a spectacular beach, Blue Water has a mix of bungalows and large rooms, all with balconys, mosquito nets and some with A/C. Went for one night and stayed for almost two weeks. Staff work incredibly hard in a very unobtrusive way - some of the best I've come across so I hope the management understands their value! Very clean rooms with an immaculate shared garden (hand-clipped!) and far enough away from the clifftop bustle to completely unwind. Swam heaps. Very hard to leave. Worth every cent. Sarah (Australia).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private seaside resort adjacent to Varkala Beach. Each independent wooden cottage is made in the traditional Kerala style and has unobstructed views of the Arabian Sea, with private verandah, comfortable furnishings and en-suite facilities. Our multi-cuisine restaurant, raised on coconut stilts, affords glorious views of the Kerala coastline. Private and spacious gardens provide a secluded environment for a relaxing holiday. Amenities include Ayurvedic treatment, yoga, internet access, travel desk and money exchange. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Blue Water Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Beach Hotel Varkala
- Blue Water Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala