Didn't actually stay there, but had a rather weird experience on the phone. We were quoted prices very different from what I gathered from Tripadvisor (cheapest option 800! with the monsoon season raging?!), so I asked a Malayalam-speaking person to call and ask again. They were told half the price I was told. Enough said I think....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set along the North Cliff of Varkala, the Bamboo Village offers a serene environment with stunning views and a relaxing atmosphere. Close to the beaches, restaurants and shops, the Bamboo Village has fourteen spacious bungalows and rooms with attached bathrooms, all at an affordable price. Each bungalow has its own porch where you can watch the sunset or just relax with your book whiling away the day under the coconut trees. Other amentities include: free wifi, bus/train/tour ticket bookings, ayurvedic massage bookings, laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Bamboo Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bamboo Village Hotel Varkala
- Bamboo Village Varkala, Kerala