Shiva garden is a wonderfull place. Makes you feel at home. Don't get me wrong, it's not as Europe, it's wery exoctic. Beautifull garden with hamocks, a very high swing, badmington feeld, outdoor showers, traditional Kerala food...but most of all is a place where people meet each other and make new frindships. You can also chill in your quiet room or dorm but the best is to go to the garden and say hello to someone new and then miracles happen. I must say I find these place wery spiritual too. I see it like a non formal ashram where people by themselves create activities and become good teachers to each other. I warmlly recomend this place. To get the best out of it, try to do some work around the garden and some Karma yoga, helping to make these place as nice as your home because that's what Shiva garden is, your home abroad. Salute to all the nice stuff of Shiva garden, and keep on the good work. See you next season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala