Very good guesthouse for travellers - not many places we stayed whilst in India were this chilled out and so well set up for meeting other people. The outdoor area was lovely, as was the food, and we spent most of our 5 days in Varkala there - bit knackered after a month trekking in Nepal and this was the perfect place to relax. Really friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala