This was one of the nicest and welcoming and friendliest places I stayed in India. Perfect budget option (200 rupees) for a dorm bed on the roof, clean and comfortable. Wonderful garden and seating area, perfect to relax and meet new people. Great location too just 3 minute walk to the Cliff. Family were amazing hosts.. so warm and welcoming and sonias yoga and meditation classes are excellent. Cannot wait to return here one day.. 5 days just wasn't enough! If you're heading to varkala.. stay here if you can! You will love it :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHIVA GARDEN is one among the most reputed home stays in Varkala. Perched near a majestic red cliff overlooking the Arabian Sea, this charming home stay offers many warm hospitable services as well as a fantastic garden view. Here we have a magnificent garden growing many famous Ayurvedic plants and trees, surrounding the resort. Guests are only minutes away from the famous 2000 years old Janardhana Swamy Temple, Kappil beach and Angengo Fort built by the British East India company in the 17th century. Shiva Garden is the perfect base for leisure and you may never forget this in your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Shiva Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shiva Garden Hotel Varkala
- Shiva Garden Varkala, Kerala