We fell upon this hotel as the accommodation we were staying in was not appropriate.
Great hotel, beautiful rooms, really airy and light. Fantastic views of the sea from the balcony.
Another great thing about this hotel were the staff and the breakfast - the staff were so friendly and went out of their way to help us.
The breakfast was yummy, eggs, toast, fresh fruit. smoothie and a big pot of tea.
The location is ideal because its at the end of strip so its quiet but within easy reach of the restaurant etc.
I would always recommend this hotel to any one staying in Varkala - didn't want to leave!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sanctum Spring offers state-of-the-art accommodations at 14 well-appointed executive and 3 suite A/C rooms that are intricately crafted with the magic of the east, comforts of the west, teak/cane dapper furnishings, incredible sea vistas and a private balcony from where you can enjoy a spectacular sunset view. The multi-cuisine restaurants serve you traditional favorites and gastronomical delights from across the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctum Spring Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctum Spring Beach Hotel
- Sanctum Spring Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala