After two months in India, this was the perfect retreat. It was away from the beaten path a little more south, and waking up to the ocean AND the call to prayer from a nearby mosque was too beautiful to pass up.. Babu was the most gracious host on e could ask for....very helpful with all our questions and request.
The accommodations were luxurious and spotlessly clean, with views directly onto the ocean. The food was AMAZING. We ended up eating there nearly every night with their fresh catches of seafood that kept the menu always changing. Joseph, our waiter, was the best, and would make anything happen. If I ever go to Varkala again, I wouldn't even consider staying at another place. It felt like home in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala