Stayed for five nights at Palm Tree Heritage what a lovely relaxing place to end our first trip to India.The room we had was spacious and spotlessly clean and the maids did a fantastic job in making the room up.The restaurant was clean and the service was great the staff very help full.Babu the manager was very helpful and booked us taxis and things,and even managed to find a sandal I lost(a local dog took a shine to it and decided it may be edible,my own fault for leaving them out all night)but all was well at the end.
The beach was peacefull and clean and we had great fun in the sea dodging the breaking waves.The cliffs at varkala were about a 15 minute walk away so you could still hit all the restaurants and shops etc but return to the peace of Green Palm Heritage.It was like a little oasis.We intend visiting India again and if we are in the area we will without doubt stay at Greenpalm Heritage again and thank you for a nice stay and some fond memories!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala