My friends and I recently returned from a whirlwind two-week tour of India, only loosely planned prior to departure - ending with 3 nights in Varkala. We chose Palm Tree Heritage based on its popularity on this site, however word has spread and (unsurprisingly) upon arrival all rooms were all booked. Babu was very welcoming and informed us that they recently (within the past few months) renovated a second part of the hotel a few meters down the beach road, which had a vacant room for the evening. While I can't speak for the main rooms, ours was similarly comfortable and clean as mentioned in prior reviews, with audible ocean sounds. The best parts were access to a quieter area of the beautiful beach where you can relax by day and enjoy meals by night, and the genuinely friendly staff. Also had the best red snapper of my life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala