We selected this resort based on the reviews we read in trip advisor. We went to palm tree with a question mark how it will be.
But our stay for 3 days really was really good. The room and bath room was very spacious, clean and sparkling. The room we stayed was sea facing and it provided a steady flow of good refreshing wind as well a fantastic view. The best thing we liked about the resort is right in front is a beach which is used mostly by resort occupants, which helped us to be in the sea for un-limited hours. More than us, our son had a real good time on the beach sand. Along the side of the resort there is beach trek tracks which is must for anyone to stay here. You can spend hours walking along the beach side and enjoy the view from various cliff's.
Along with rooms, Service of this resort really stands out. Resort team is always ready to go the extra mile to make the customers very happy. We thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality, good food (team has customized this to our needs for our son). Special thanks to Babu, Bobby and their always smiling team to make our stay worth memorable.
Our experience has made up our mind that when we come back to Varkala, we don’t need to look for another place to stay. Way you go “Palm tree heritage”.
-Vimal & Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Priceline so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala