From the moment my fiance and I arrived at Palm Tree Heritage we were just blown away. Babu's team greeted us like long lost friends and had us sat sipping a cooling drink before you could blink an eye. When we were ready they showed us the room we'd booked and then also one of the lovely bungalows that was free due to a late cancellation. Both were amazing, clean and beautifully fitted out. We opted to upgrade to the bungalow so that we could sit on our own porch and look out over the sea.
I don't think I've ever felt so relaxed in my whole life. The location is amazing, the food lovely and the staff attentive and helpful without being intrusive.
I am a regular business visitor to India so have stayed in many fine hotels but this place is by far the nicest I've ever been to and the next time I'm in India I'll be back even if for the weekend.
This was my girlfriend's first trip to India and we had got engaged the day before - despite staying in a five star hotel for the start of our trip she completely fell in love with Palm Tree and we would both love to return asap as it made our celebrations perfect and very romantic.
Each morning we watched the local fishermen pull their nets up on the beach and every evening we ate dinner by candle light on the same beach. Just magical.
If you're looking for somewhere to relax and let the stresses of modern life drift away, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Tree resort the tranquil stay on Odayam Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Tree Heritage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Tree Heritage Hotel Varkala
- Palm Tree Heritage Varkala, Kerala