“Great breakfast”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Liskeard, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Nice ambience first thing in the morning, good choice of dishes, well presented food and attentive staff. Nice relaxed atmosphere, made to feel welocome

Visited February 2014

“Great food, slightly scary service”
Reviewed 1 January 2014

This place is a bit of a shame - the food is amazing but the service really put me off going there. The fish curry Keralan style with fresh mango was to die for. But I felt like as soon as I sat down, they forgot about me a bit because the guys that run it were so busy trying to talk people into dining there. Which kind of ruined the vibet. More people would probably eat there if they didn't act so desperate for customers.
Last night (NYE) I walked past on my way to a different restaurant (because I don't want to eat out at the same place every night) and the two managers literally grabbed my arm and I felt like I couldn't escape! I had to actually shake off the second guy.
Overall delicious food but the waiters need to chill out a bit!

Visited January 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“This place is ok... I guess”
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Food I had was really crap. some of the rooms are nice some are dark and dingy and damp, nice garden. Intermittent power and Internet and water. Nothing seems to get fixed or done until you kick up a fuss. Was comfy place to stay when moved into nice room and when power and water worked but wouldn't eat there again. People were not overly helpful.

• Visited October 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Went for lunch -excellent veggie options”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Lovely, chill atmosphere - great location overlooking the stunning cliffs. Service was OK, and staff were very friendly. My husband and I split a few veggie curries - and they were delicious!

• Visited January 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
“So many breakfast options”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

This is a good restaurant where I had breakfast every morning during my stay in Varkala. There are so many options and all tasted good. The waiters are really friendly and make you feel welcome.
Lovely sea view, you can choose to sit in the sun or shade.

• Visited February 2013