“Great Spice Gardens in Thekkaddy”
Review of Milestone - CLOSED

Milestone
Cuisines: Indian, Italian, Mexican, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Take a personal tour on a Spice plantation. Lots of information on a one to one basis re different spices and also you can buy some to take home.

Reviewed 12 March 2014 via mobile

Loved visiting here during our stay in Varkala! The manager- who is always stood outside next to his fish counter- is so passionate about the quality of his fish and the comfort of the customers we were immediately drawn in and therefore chose to visit several times whilst we were in varkala! It is definitely the best seafood in Varkala and the best restaurant manager!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Nice ambience first thing in the morning, good choice of dishes, well presented food and attentive staff. Nice relaxed atmosphere, made to feel welocome

Reviewed 1 January 2014

This place is a bit of a shame - the food is amazing but the service really put me off going there. The fish curry Keralan style with fresh mango was to die for. But I felt like as soon as I sat down, they forgot about me a bit because the guys that run it were so busy trying to talk people into dining there. Which kind of ruined the vibet. More people would probably eat there if they didn't act so desperate for customers.
Last night (NYE) I walked past on my way to a different restaurant (because I don't want to eat out at the same place every night) and the two managers literally grabbed my arm and I felt like I couldn't escape! I had to actually shake off the second guy.
Overall delicious food but the waiters need to chill out a bit!

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Food I had was really crap. some of the rooms are nice some are dark and dingy and damp, nice garden. Intermittent power and Internet and water. Nothing seems to get fixed or done until you kick up a fuss. Was comfy place to stay when moved into nice room and when power and water worked but wouldn't eat there again. People were not overly helpful.