Our second visit to Villa Jacaranda and just as good as the first time. Very peaceful and relaxing and our lovely host Ajay was always on hand for a chat and information about the area. So nice to sit out on private balcony (room 2) overlooking the garden and out to sea with breakfast. The staff are very friendly and attentive without being over the top. Only comment would be to have real South Indian filter coffee as I am a coffee freak! We will return...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala