Me and my girlfriend just visited Ajay and his beautiful Jacaranda. We actually stayed there twice, since we were so happy with the stay, that we returned. And when not staying with Ajay he helped arrange a stay at his wonderful sisters place. Where to start....Ajay is a wonderful host with an explicit sense of decorating in a natural but yet very elegant way. Ajay is also a fantastic person that you enjoy from the moment you arrive. The service and help you get from the staff is also very proffessional and friendly. The kitchen AND the cookies are fantastic. We still have 3-4 cookies left the we have brougth with us home, but need to go back for some more soon. We are trying to copy the recipe, but damn difficult. The place and the rooms are all beautifull and expecially the top room is impressive. The surroundings are tropical and lush and you wake up to the birds singing. If you want to arrange trips to anywhere we recommend that you Ajay to call Sanil (who is a tuck-tuck driver who is fluent in English and the kindest person) , whom we spend three days with, and had a really good time. We give Jacaranda, Ajay and his staff (and sister) our best recommendations and hope to visit him again in the future.
/Christina and Jacob
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bijou guesthouse in serene South Cliff area of Varkala overlooking the Arabian Sea. Just four individual rooms full of character, fragrant garden, lily pond & roof terrace. Ayurvedic massage and treatments on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa Jacaranda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Jacaranda Hotel Varkala
- Villa Jacaranda Varkala, Kerala