“Lakshmi's Herbal Beauty Parlour (near NorthCliff)”
Review of Varkala Beach

Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Varkala
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I got a full body massage done by Lakshmi as I wanted to experience an authentic Ayurvedic treatment during my stay in Varkala. I was surprised by how great she was with all my needs! First of all, she made me feel very comfortable from the first time I met her, which is VERY important when you get a massage. Second, as a very experienced masseuse, she used the perfect pressure and movements to make my experience great. And finally, she was always very opened to any adjustment I felt was needed. Overall, one of the most relaxing massages I've had!

6  Thank FedorJila
Write a ReviewReviews (1,990)

Reviewed 23 June 2014

varkala beach, looks great with the Cliffs. Beautiful place to visit. we can spend our time in two parts of the beach.. one with the water touches n sandy beach on bottom , and the other with cool wind n fooding part, Cliff side at Top.Walking through Cliff @ Evening shades is awesome. I love to be there whenever i got time... With my friends on the beach days r memorable...We can see foreigners major than locals there. Lots peoples from whole part of the world came to Enjoy there days. Open restaurants are very good to enjoy various dishes.

3  Thank HarisVahid
Reviewed 18 June 2014

A fine beach in both its parts: there's a more mundane section up and along the the cliff, and humbler southernmost one where the road (nearly) meets the sea. Personally, I preferred the latter (though this information may be out of date)

2  Thank Yoc11
Reviewed 17 June 2014

One of those very few beaches where you find white sand, beautiful landscape around and few travelers. Do carry your cam with you. you will regret not taking photos here if you don't.

2  Thank Sai Pramod I
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

The panoramic view of the endless blue beach from the cliff is just breath-taking. It was off-season and we spent hours sitting at one of the cafes and just taking in the view, relaxing and chatting. It was relatively free of eve-teasing, ogling men and that made a lot of difference to our group of only women. The sunset is really something else. But the waves can get a bit rough , the beach is shallow till a long way and the sand generally gives way underneath your feet. So, not much of a swimmers beach. Great for paddling in the water, taking walks or just chilling.

3  Thank artcherry