“Time for change”

Ranked #5 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Time for change”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

When I decided to travel to India, I thought also about a travel to wellness… On the way an acute disease let me look for healthcare. In between I found this place, good located at the charming south cliff, with open-hearted, positive energized, professional and wide knowledge Dr. Soumya Sagar. Her medical care supported my change to the ayurvedic lifestyle. She, her husband, also a doctor and the staff members gave me in my two week stay always the feeling to be very welcome. The ayurvedic treatment cure my skin rashes as well as I feel better balanced of body, mind and spirit up to now. I would absolutely recommend this place for spa and medical ayurvedic treatments.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Varuvaru

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heartfullly caring & professionally competent”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I can absolutely recommend Absolute Ayurveda for everybody who looks for a competent and caring treating enviroment. The team of Dr. Soumya und Dr. Sreejith are not only highly trained professionals but also heartfully caring peaple fully engaged in providing an individually tailored healing experience. Thank you all!

2 Thank swamiorson