“My wife thought it was excellent, I preferred to browse the internet”

Namasthe Ayurvedic Mission
Ranked #8 of 17 Spas & Wellness in Varkala
Brighouse, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“My wife thought it was excellent, I preferred to browse the internet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2012

We struggled to find this place at first as the stated address is the Helipad. In reality it is situated on North Cliff right next to the Little Tibet restaurant.
My wife went for the one hour head, face and full body massage and she was really pleased with it. The cost was 600 rupees or £7.20. We heard of people getting poor massages from certain 'ayurvedic centres' so we tried to make our choice using Trip Advisor. Few places are actually listed and we picked this place from previous forum comments. We have now listed it to assist others trying to find a genuine and bona fide establishment.
Whilst I waited for the wife I went to Aneesh's small tour operator shop situated at the Helipad which trades as DIYA Tours & Travel. We had already used his services for exchanging money and for booking local excusions; he allowed me to browse the internet for a full hour and declined any payment. He was yet another genuinely friendly local that helped make our holiday.

Visited October 2012