“Double bad experience”

Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Double bad experience”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I actually have two bad experiences (first bad, second seriously awful)
1. A full body massage i took with a therapist that did not know one word of english and did not try to communicate in any way. the massage was on a bed with no sheets, the shower was filthy and i received a used dirty cloth as a towel. There was nothing enjoyable about it.
2. I trusted Dr Kamaraj who i knew as a yoga teacher and did not disapprove when he recommended my 19 year old sister a back massage with him (since he found her to have certain muscle tension during yoga class). He then took advantage of the situation and tried to make moves on her, pressuring her to give him a massage too.

Visited January 2014
7 Thank adigsh

Uppsala, Sweden
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Treatments that makes a difference”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I have tried a few treatments at Varkala Cliff and at Namasthe I have found what i was looking for - professional staff that are interested in my wellbeing. I feel safe in their hands. They have a lot af treatments to choose between and the ones I have tried was superior and made me feel so good. A plus is that you feel welcommed even when you just pass by and say hello. I have recommended Namasthe to friends and other people I have met here and hereby I recommend it to the rest of you as well :)

Visited January 2014
2 Thank Eva G
leeds
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Strange but good reflexology”
Reviewed 20 December 2013 via mobile

I booked for reflexology at this place. I've been for several massages in varkala and normally end up in some back room several minutes away lying on a mattress on the floor with some grim sheet covering it! This place had a very friendly guy on reception, then yes off I went to the back room again and again mattress on the floor-but this time it had a clean covering over it which was a massive bonus compared to other places. The guy who carried out me reflexology did apply firm pressure-he asked if it was too firm and I did say yes but he didn't ease off the pressure! That was fine though-it was upto me to say if again if it was too firm. He asked me if it was feet and hands or just feet. I said just feet but he continued to do feet and hands and then the strangest bit if all he stuck his fingers in my ears!!! This was quite unusual for me when having an reflex treatment but did make a good story to tell my husband over dinner.
Overall the treatment was very good, the man was v professional, the room was clean and I felt loads better after the treatment. I would def go back again.

2 Thank niffaroo
Vancouver, Canada
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 541 helpful votes
“The best massage of my life”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I wasn't able to review this place when I went in Nov 2012 so I am happy to see it is now listed, and still in business. Oh, I was a bit bruised, but felt marvelous and rejuvenated by the vigorous full body oil massage and application of heated herb-infused "kiri". It was like a facial, massage, skin treatment and bath all together for about $20. The lady even gave me a bath and washed my hair at the end. After my first, I booked another for the next day. I wished I had more days and am seriously considering going back here to spend a couple weeks getting Ayurvedic treatment. I loved this place!

Visited November 2013
8 Thank whirledgirl
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I can't say I was know much about ayurvedic massages but I had my first ayurvedic massage at another place. It was alright, I guess. Then another traveller suggested Namasthe to me. It was fantastic and much better than the first massage I had.

Visited November 2013