Stayed here for a few nights at the end of my month's stay in Kerala (of which around 10 days of it was spent in Varkala on and off). Hill View's rooms are lovely and airy, comfy beds, plump pillows, ambient lighting, very clean and good service there. Friendly staff in reception and also very helpful. Payed Rs2,500 per night and I think good value compared to some of the other places on North Cliff charging the same rate but much more basic. Also the adjacent Cafe del Mar restaurant is one of the best cafe / restaurants on the North Cliff. Fantastic food and friendly staff. Busy during peak season but haven't compromised on quality of food. I would very much recommend if you want to be in the thick of the North Cliff action. Otherwise head towards the South Cliff to Varkala Marine Palace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our family run hotel is beautifully located on top of the spectacular and unique red cliff on the seashore with magnificent views, offering comfortable, clean, quiet rooms and independent cottages, nicely situated in a tropical garden setting with small pond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Hill View Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hill View Beach Hotel Varkala
- Hill View Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala