We stayed several days in a deluxe room with views from the window of pool and sea. This resort is at the end of the cliff path which makes it a perfect location to walk to all the restaurants but also to be that little bit away from the noise. The best thing is garden area which unlike many of the photos has been upgraded to include a spotless swimming pool and several sun loungers overlooking the sea. I didn't see anywhere else on the main cliff where you could get this. The rooms are fine but little improvements are needed in the way of maintenance. Our room needed a new shower head. The water seemed to always be cold, but that seems to be the norm in Varkala. The room was cleaned & sheets were changed daily by cheerful smiling staff. The restaurant is not great but it's ok for the included breakfast and there are so many other options nearby that it wasn't a problem. The hotel's manager is exceptionally helpful and helped with car bookings and an emergency medical trip. All in all, and having sampled an alternative hotel on the main drag at the same price, this little gem offers good value for money and a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched right above the shimmering Thiruvambady beach, here is a destination resort that offers one of the most enchanting stretches of silver-sand beach and the most soothing Ayurveda treatments on the planet. Wake up to flamboyant sunrises and spectacular sunsets from the comfort of Krishnatheeram's beach-view ethnic cottages. Built around pebbled pathways & gardens, the resort is a sanctuary for heavenly bliss. A combo of Ayurveda, Yoga & reflexology will drape you into the deepest slumber you haven't experienced in several years.You can enjoy a wholesome week of fun in the soft-sanded silvery shores of Varkala's Thiruvambady Beach and flash a friendly smile at the dolphins when they rush up to meet you every afternoon. Stroll, swim, sail, fish or hike. Whatever you do at Krishnatheeram is bound to be memorable for life! Lounge in 5-star luxury and breathe in a healthy dose of vibrant sea breeze while lazily stretching out on an intricately knit hammock, munching on crunchy, spiced seafood. You will enjoy the tropical peace and serenity of the resort while being just a few minutes away from the fun-filled beach activities such as scuba diving, beach volley, guided fishing trips, catamaran ride and every possible waterfront sport imaginable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Krishnatheeram Ayur Holy Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Krishnatheeram Ayur Holy Beach Hotel Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum)
- Krishnatheeram Thiruvananthapuram Trivandrum
- Krishnatheeram Ayur Holy Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala