“big rooms friendly staff great location”

Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Varkala
Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort
Ranked #35 of 52 Hotels in Varkala
Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

we were planning on staying in varkala for two days but loved it so much we stayed for ten days. palm beach is right off the beach but nicely tucked away from the tourist cliff area. the staff was very accomodating and helpful and even set us up with our amazing accomodations for the following part of our trip. best honeymoon spot and we feel very blessed to have been taken care of by these guys.. sandip, dr vishnu, shibu the whole gang!

• Stayed: December 2013
There are newer reviews for Palm Ayurvedic Beach Resort

Reviewed 22 December 2013

One of the best trips I ever had in my life... It was amazing to stay there... I went there just to stay for 2 days... But it took me one week to move from there to next destination... It was awesome to stay there... The management is really good... The guys are also so good to create a good rapport with the guests... I enjoyed it a lot... Thank you guys,,

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Harikrishnan639
Reviewed 14 December 2013

I am voyager all around the world. I recommend the palm resort the place is situated in between north cliff and south cliff. The management and staff are so friendly, rooms are very spacious and clean, salient atmosphere with big balcony. I really enjoyed my holidays in there.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank fidle
Reviewed 18 February 2013

The staff were very unfriendly and we had to ask to get the room cleaned. They won't clean it every day unless you ask and we had to ask twice to get it cleaned once while we were there. The staff are easy to find because they stay in the hammocks all day. If you don't care about service and want to be close to the beach then it might be fine. The rooms are basic and livable but other than that you probably can find better value for your money.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank RoseCanadianinTaiwan
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I initially planned to stay here one night, but ended up staying 6 as I had such a good time. Basic, clean rooms and close to the beach. I was travelling alone, but met lots of people at the resort. Great food and ayurvedic treatment. The ayurvedic facilities are much nicer than elsewhere in Varkala.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Natalie J
Reviewed 31 January 2013

The staff are incredible.
The rooms are nice, clean, basic.
Short walk from beach and shops.
Prices range from 600- 2000 not as specified on this listing.
Never felt the need to lock my room as I have done every where else around India.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Laceheart
Reviewed 21 January 2013 via mobile

Firstly - the price on the website is wrong.
You can get a room here in peak season from 350rps - 600rps (budget rooms) then I don't know what they go up to...( I am in a budget room)
But it's a lot cheaper than trip advisor says.
Secondly , this is a nice location. It's on the south side of the cliff, in between the south clif proper and the lovely south beaches. If you want to go to tacky town on the north cliff and and crowded beaches on that side, you have the option, but I would advise - head south.
My budget room is huge, the double bed would sleep 4 easily. The bathroom is simple and clean and we have a garden and hammock outside the door at our disposal.
All the staff have been super friendly and relaxed. I haven't known how long I was staying and they have been very flexible.
It has a really nice atmosphere.
I have taken a massage package and cannot reccomend it enough. My back is feeling better than it has done in years.
The price of these packages can be negotiated, so do what you can afford.
If you are lookin for a place to relax away from the touristy end of varkala then I would reccomend this alot.

• Stayed: January 2013