We stayed here for 10 days. The rooms were lovely, clean and spacious. We had a room overlooking the pool with a side terrace. It was only a 2 minute walk through the back gate to the shops, restaurants and beach. On the down side and I hate adding negatives, was the fact that they allowed outsiders to use the pool for 400 rupees. At times it was like a holiday camp with kids screaming and shouting around the pool, which resulted in the resort guests having to leave the pool area because of the noise. We spoke to the management about it, but they didn't seem bothered. Also there were not enough sunbeds available. Although the security was very good on the front gate, anyone could walk in through the back gate and on quite a few occasions we were hassled by beggars. Would we stay there again? I don't think so. It is a very pretty place with lovely well kept grounds, but we have been put off by the noise around the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where you can feel the rhythm of life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Akhil Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akhil Beach Hotel Varkala
- Preeth Beach Hotel
- Akhil Beach Resort Varkala, Kerala