We spent our first day of the South Kerala trip here, which proved to be the best moments of the trip. This resort has a perfect location, very courteous and helpful staff, a very good beachside restaurant and all that come for a nominal price…what else you need on a leisure trip? The High End apartment suite that I opted was clean and spacious and had a good sitting area. The restaurant serves good food except that they don’t have much variety in South Indian cuisine like Dosa, Idly etc. The biggest highlight is the staff and service. The staff greets you every time you walk across. I booked the room just one day before arrival on phone without paying any advance. The manager didn’t even ask me to pay advance when I checked in….It is rare to see such a courteousness anywhere else in India.
I had a very bad experience at the other resort in Kovalam where I stayed the next day….and so I wished that I should have stayed here only for the whole trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are one of the prime properties as far as Varkala is concerned owing to our location. We are rightly on Papanasam beach, ideally in between the north & South Cliffs. We do have road accessibility inside to our resort. We offers 6 sea face extra spacious (suites) high end rooms, with private kitchen, attached toilets, balconies overlooking sea, running hot water as the specialties. Three rooms are on top floor, made in traditional Kerala style wooden cottage types. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Varkala Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varkala Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Varkala
- Varkala Marine Palace Kerala