My Norwegian family and friends(9 people) stayed here during Christmas and New year. We where very happy with the hotel, premises and restaurant. The place is ideally located close the beach, and the rooms are spacious and cleaned every day with new towel/blankets(++). Aircondition was not missed as the fans and mosquito nets did the job well and made the whole experience more Indian. Bhasker and his crew are friendliness themselves and they did everything possible to make our stay perfect. For many of our group this was their first Indian experience. The unique possibility to come back to the hotel to relax, read or have a nice meal was highly appreciated after interesting, busy but sometimes challenging Indian holiday experiences.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are one of the prime properties as far as Varkala is concerned owing to our location. We are rightly on Papanasam beach, ideally in between the north & South Cliffs. We do have road accessibility inside to our resort. We offers 6 sea face extra spacious (suites) high end rooms, with private kitchen, attached toilets, balconies overlooking sea, running hot water as the specialties. Three rooms are on top floor, made in traditional Kerala style wooden cottage types. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Varkala Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varkala Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Varkala
- Varkala Marine Palace Kerala