We stayed at Varkala Marine Palace for three nights and were picked up at the airport by appointment with VMP. Booking and communication before getting there worked well, quick replies and good service. Paying through Western Union money transfer was not to our convenience, so I hope they will do something about that. Our room facing the sea was kind of cool in spite of not having AC with the sea breeze coming in. There was a great sense of peace and quiet around the hotel. The room was spacious and cleaned every day. Then towels and bed linen was changed. The location was great for our needs - the beach nearby, restaurants and the north cliff ten minutes walk away.
The restaurant had an extensive menue but didn't pay much intention to us. We had breakfast there, sometimes lunch but for our needs the service was too slow and indifferent for dinner. The wifi worked fine, one network for the restaurant and another for the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are one of the prime properties as far as Varkala is concerned owing to our location. We are rightly on Papanasam beach, ideally in between the north & South Cliffs. We do have road accessibility inside to our resort. We offers 6 sea face extra spacious (suites) high end rooms, with private kitchen, attached toilets, balconies overlooking sea, running hot water as the specialties. Three rooms are on top floor, made in traditional Kerala style wooden cottage types. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Varkala Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varkala Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Varkala
- Varkala Marine Palace Kerala