We booked Marine Palace after reading the reviews on TripAdvisor!
By the end of our 3 night stay, our hearts ached leaving this place.
The restaurant has beautiful views of the beach(not on the cliff).
The staff is extremely friendly.
Note: The resort doesn't have AC, Wifi(only in the restaurant) and TV.
These things did matter to us in the beginning. But by the end of our stay, it all just felt like home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are one of the prime properties as far as Varkala is concerned owing to our location. We are rightly on Papanasam beach, ideally in between the north & South Cliffs. We do have road accessibility inside to our resort. We offers 6 sea face extra spacious (suites) high end rooms, with private kitchen, attached toilets, balconies overlooking sea, running hot water as the specialties. Three rooms are on top floor, made in traditional Kerala style wooden cottage types. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Varkala Marine Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Varkala Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Hotel Varkala
- Marine Palace Varkala
- Varkala Marine Palace Kerala