Bottlehouse Cabins
Orbitz.com
US$101
Hotwire.com
  • Bar/Lounge
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$140
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$76
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$141
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$88
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$99
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
US$63
TripAdvisor
Ramada Ruidoso Downs(Ruidoso Downs)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot tubelectric fireplacesteep drivewaycozy cabindown the roadtruckraincoolertexasoven
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I didn't actually stay at these cabins, I'm a local and I came for an outdoor music event. It was really cool! They have created a really nice, intimate (yet spacious) outdoor amphitheater with room for sitting or dancing under the stars. Drinks were served and the music was fun. There isn't much live music in Ruidoso so I really appreciated the opportunity. I also took a tour of their cabins and they were very compact, clean, and cute. I would definitely have my family stay here when they visit.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2011

We traveled a long way to get to this place. We were weary from our journey when we finally made it. We had a bit of trouble finding the office at first. We had a bit of trouble getting up our driveway, and the owner was none too happy with us for that. We eventually settled on parking at the bottom and they were kind enough to drive us and our things to our cabin. We stayed in the Shannon. The cabin was very cute and clean. I didn't realize how small it was gonna be until getting inside of it. It was myself, my girlfriend, and our 3 dogs. I would recommend staying in a larger cabin if you plan on bringing anyone other than you and your loved one, The grounds were beautiful and I love that there is access to a trail through the Lincoln National Forest right on grounds. It was a warm and cozy time and a great place to get away for the week. Everyone was jealous when I showed them my view every morning.

2  Thank AprylElaine
Reviewed 28 February 2011

"" My husband and I stayed at the Charlie cabin for New Years with some friends and has so much fun we had to go back for the weekend following Valentines Day at the Lilian cabin with even more friends:) Thank you Jennifer and Bryan for making sure we were taken care of! The cabins are so cute and comforting and with the hot tub provides a wonderful relaxing get away!!! Thumbs Up indeed

1  Thank greenMnM
Reviewed 21 February 2011

Just spent a very relaxing weekend at the Bottlehouse Cabins. Did a little hiking but pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed the beatiful scenary and our private hot tub on the deck! We stayed in the Ian Cabin and enjoyed the beautiful deck and view. The cabin had everything we needed. Our two dogs were also welcome. It was a great weekend get-a-way that we hope to do again!

1  Thank FCP4
Reviewed 13 February 2011

My wife and I stayed there this weekend and had a great time. Close to skiing, everyone was friendly and helpful with places to eat etc. We plan to go back later this year and take in some hiking.

Cabins were nice and clean.

• Stayed: February 2011