We went there on the first rainy Sunday. (9th June) the location is amazing...resort is surrounded by lots n lots greenery.. fantastic view. we enjoyed our one day picnic. very refreshing and soothing experience. We also visited Masai Plateau (very close to resort) which is one of the biggest plateau in Asia. The entire plateau was surrounded with fog and cool breeze was blowing on our face..wow.. Must visit place...
First plus points
1. location is very good
2. They offer freshly cooked food which was tasty. (150/- p.p)
Pakoras (kanda-bhajiya) n tea was fantastic.
3. Staff was very co-operative.
Now about -ve points -
1. Rooms were basic. Bed sheets had damp smelling. (Don't go by the web site photos)
2. There was a leakage in our room. roofs had cracks. (and it just started raining)
3. No hot water in bathroom.
4. There were ants, lizards and also big rat in our room.
All in all it is good for on day picnic only but not for a stay. or at least check rooms before booking.