“Lemontree Excellent and comfortable accomadation”

Ranked #4 of 57 Hotels in Aurangabad
Hyderabad, India
“Lemontree Excellent and comfortable accomadation”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Me and my friend stayed here on 5 and 6 Dec 2013, accommodation was good and rooms were clean,service is good and food was excellent in taste, Hotel gave me complimentry breakfast i cough it would be so so as they are giving free cost but it was excellent with different kinds of dishes.
I would recommed people to stay at this place for any assisstance desk staff waibhav and shradha will help you better.. as they assist me like a friend thank u guys

Room Tip: If 2 persons are going i would recommed to select superior deluxe double
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, 8 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

14 cities. 24 hotels. 2800 rooms. Refreshing India.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (329)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 4 December 2013

A pleasant hotel with many features of the higher rated hotels. Facilities are good and service was good. Could be a little more generous with bathroom consumables (toilet paper/tissues). And perhaps more attentive and more easily communicating staff in the breakfast room.
Desk staff were excellent.

1 Thank Honeylene S
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

•Bathroom essentials: as a mid-scale chain, our philosophy is to deliver highly affordable prices and we choose amenities and services that are required by most guests. Like all international 3 to 4 star hotels in our category, we place all standard amenities in all our rooms based on occupancy; our Front Desk is happy to help you with all additional amenities and special requests you may require to make your stay refreshing and comfortable.

•Staff attitude: we have noted your observations and assure you that our restaurant staff is as enthusiastic, friendly and attentive as the rest of our team. We are sorry they did not meet your expectations on that day. We have re-briefed them to follow all standard procedures to help a guest feel comfortable and looked after at all times.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Rupesh Singh

Fremont, California
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Me, my wife and my mom stayed at this place from Nov 17th 2013 to Nov 20th 2013. The accommodation was very good. The rooms were clean, the pool and the decor was great. Service was great. Restaurant food was excellent. Overall the place is fantastic. I would recommend anyone with family stay at this place.

Room Tip: Most of the rooms are very good.
1 Thank Manohar K
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this review, 6 December 2013

Mumbai
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I make annual trips to Aurangabad and Lemon Tree is always my preferred hotel in the city. The location is perfect – easily accessible from the airport. Even if you don’t have a car, you can always hail an autorickshaw. The facilities are top-notch: nice restaurant, serviceable pool, and gymnasium. The rooms are clean and functional. As with other Lemon Tree hotels, the staff will go out of the way to take care of you. Despite being located close to a busy street, the hotel is not at all noisy thanks to the vast lawn area separating the rooms and the street. Finally, if you wish to eat out, Baker’s Lounge across the road is a good choice.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank VeeEmm

Pune, India
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Excellent hotel rooms are very good nice swimming, food is also good very co-operative staff, front office staff are very helpful specially Muddassir and Baliram from IT. room service is very fast over all awesome.

I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are very good
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Winchester, Tennessee, Usa
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The hotel was awesome, they even picked up on my arrival on my birthday and threw a surpise party. hotel arranged transport to local sights was good. The laundry rate was reasonable and prompt. ME and the boy had a good time there. Very busy three days and two nights. I went stright from airport tyo Ajanta caves bypassing most of the town in the morning. You totally need three days or more in Aurangabad.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel for 1 day/night.
Check in was fast and efficient. We were in our room in less than 10 minutes with the luggage.Our garden view room was well appointed and everything worked,especially the A/C control unit which was easy to adjust.The tub in the bathroom was too deep so getting in & out was difficult and dangerous.
Dinner at the Asian restaurant near the pool was ok.Buffet breakfast,however, was excellent. Service in both restaurants was A1. Overall ,we got what we expected.
The hotel,however,has no ambience and the property lacks character.The driveway could do with some landscaping and the lobby and common areas definitely need embellishment; perhaps statues,paintings or even fresh flowers. The corridors/lift areas look a bit "tacky" and could do with a fresh coat of paint.

Room Tip: Unless u want to be near the pool, rooms on the 2nd floor with garden view may be better.
2 Thank 100Pinkpanther47
Dear Guest,

•Hotel ambience & upkeep: our attempt at Lemon Tree is to ensure the hotel is fresh, crisp and clean and we have laid down our processes accordingly. We constantly monitor the wear and tear of our assets and are very prompt in addressing any maintenance issues. We are sorry we did not meet your expectations. We are relooking at our standards to understand your feedback better.

•Bath tub: we are a midscale resort in line with other 3-4 star hotels. We assure you that the safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us and we use good quality fixtures and fittings with correct specifications and safety standards in all our rooms and bath spaces. We have taken your observations regarding the depth of the bath tub very seriously and are evaluating more customer views to understand your feedback better.

Best regards,